All Candidates that apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME can now Check Kogi State Poly ND Admission List in the official website of the Institution.
The requirements and procedures to know if you have been given providential admission is now Updated in the on Kogi State Poly ND Admission List notice board. Follow up on the process below.
How to Check Kogi State Poly ND Admission List
- Go to the Kogi state poly admission status checking portal at https://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Admissionlist/reg_con_stat
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Proceed’ button to access your admission status.
- Candidates successfully admitted into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the polytechnic website for their admission status.
- How to Check Kogi State Poly ND Admission List on JAMB CAPS Login
ALTERNATIVELY, Kogi State Poly prospective candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
Scroll down then locate and click the ‘
- Check Status‘ tab.
Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Thanks for staying in touch with us