This is to bring to the notice that the Kogi State University (KSU) Admission List has been updated for all who have been admitted into the institution. All that had been given providential admission will be able to access the admission Status.
All Candidates should note how to check Kogi State University (KSU) Admission List in this update.
How to Check KSU Admission List
Currently, the Kogi State University (KSU) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your KSU admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSU admission status.
How to Check KSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS Login
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kogi State University (KSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to KSU Admission Status checking the website at http://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Admissionlist/reg_con_stat.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Surname in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Proceed” to access your KSU admission status.
Thanks for staying in touch with us