This is to enable all Candidates that wrote the previous…
You are free to now Check FCE Akoka Admission List online. You can also check out your JAMB Admission Status online as well. Follow the guidelines as listed below. This is for those that took part in the previous JAMB examination and post UTME screening.
Note that the Federal College of Education FCE Akoka Admission List can be seen in the campus notice board. Check your name and jamb reg number or better still follow the procedure to check your Admission Status online as seen below.
How to Check Federal College of Education FCE Akoka Admission List
FCE Akoka Admission List status
All Candidates can access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for. Check status
Thanks for staying in touch.