What does it take to Check NECO Result Online? As…
As Junior WAEC Results has been released Online and you can Check NECO BECE Result Online. We have been able to show you how to Apply to buy NECO Token Online in order to Check NECO BECE Result Online and Junior WAEC Results Checker.
The management has been able to give out the step by step instructions and guildelines for all that participated in the just concluded NECO BECE Examination for JSS 3 student.
How to Check NECO BECE Result Online Using Using NECO Results Checker
- Please note that you NEED to purchase tokens to check BECE Result.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
Pick your exam year. i.e. 2022
Pick your exam type. i.e. Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO BECE result..
How to Buy NECO Token Online
- According to the National Examinations Council (NECO), the new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
- Using NECO Results, candidates can check their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results by purchasing tokens. The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organizations or any person who wished to view the candidate’s results.
STEP 1: Register on NECO Results Online System.
Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
Supply the required data in the appropriate columns and click on register.
NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
Open you email and click verify.
STEP 2: Purchase Token.
Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
Then click on the Login button.
Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views)
Enter the number of token you need and click on Pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using bank or card.
STEP 3: You Can Now Check Your Result.
Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
Pick your exam year.
Pick your exam type.
Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
Finally, click on check result.
Thanks for staying in touch with us