Are you for NECO GCE Registration Form and got difficulty in online registration do well to follow this easy steps we have load down for you so as to go about the November December NECO GCE Exam and online Registration as easy as it ought to be. NECO GCE registration period begins on
9th September 2022 and ends on 21st November 2022 at midnight.
Ensure you got the right requirements and materials we will be showing you so as to proceed in the online application and Register as fast as possible.
Candidates are expected to also get the NECO GCE Examination Date and as well as the NECO GCE Timetable for candidates. All these we will be showing you in this article and platform. Our Team is here to serve you well.
How to Apply for NECO GCE Registration Form
NECO GCE Registration Form General Information
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide
- where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the online scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti, and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
Multiple entries are not allowed.
- Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
- Wearing of face mask in the exam hall is compulsory.
Social and physical distancing in the examination hall or classroom will be strictly enforced/observed.
- Every candidate should bring into the examination hall or classroom his/her own hand sanitiser.
NECO GCE Exam Centres
- The Examination centres for each state have been grouped into Neighbourhoods.
- Candidates should select a Neighbourhood within the State where they intend to sit for the Examination.
- They will automatically be assigned a centre within the selected neighbourhood after uploading their registration data online.
Visually Impaired Candidates
- Visually impaired candidates are to register like everyone. However, they are to indicate the nature of their disability when making entry of their bio-data in the offline application during registration.
NECO GCE Approved Available Subjects
The SSCE External has Twenty-nine subjects as follows:
Choice the at least 9 subject you offer,
- English Language
- Financial Accounting
- Agricultural Science
- Arabic Language
- Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK)
- Civic Education
- Further Mathematics
- Health Education
- Islamic Studies
- Lit in English
- Physical Education
- Store keeping
- Technical Drawing
Candidates should note that Nigerian Languages (Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba) include Literature components.
How to Apply for NECO GCE Form