Are you for NECO GCE Registration Form and got difficulty in online registration do well to follow this easy steps we have load down for you so as to go about the November December NECO GCE Exam and online Registration as easy as it ought to be. All Applicant should note that NECO GCE registration period ends on 14th November 2022.
Ensure you got the right requirements and materials we will be showing you so as to proceed in the online application and Register as fast as possible.
Candidates are expected to also get the NECO GCE Examination Date and as well as the NECO GCE Timetable for candidates. All these we will be showing you in this article and platform. Our Team is here to serve you well.
How to Apply for NECO GCE Registration Form
NECO GCE Registration Form General Information
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide
- where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the online scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti, and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
Multiple entries are not allowed.
- Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
- Wearing of face mask in the exam hall is compulsory.
Social and physical distancing in the examination hall or classroom will be strictly enforced/observed.
- Every candidate should bring into the examination hall or classroom his/her own hand sanitiser.
NECO GCE Exam Centres
- The Examination centres for each state have been grouped into Neighbourhoods.
- Candidates should select a Neighbourhood within the State where they intend to sit for the Examination.
- They will automatically be assigned a centre within the selected neighbourhood after uploading their registration data online.
Visually Impaired Candidates
- Visually impaired candidates are to register like everyone. However, they are to indicate the nature of their disability when making entry of their bio-data in the offline application during registration.
NECO GCE Approved Available Subjects
The SSCE External has Twenty-nine subjects as follows:
Choice the at least 9 subject you offer,
- English Language
- Financial Accounting
- Agricultural Science
- Arabic Language
- Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK)
- Civic Education
- Further Mathematics
- Health Education
- Islamic Studies
- Lit in English
- Physical Education
- Store keeping
- Technical Drawing
Candidates should note that Nigerian Languages (Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba) include Literature components.
How to Apply for NECO GCE Form
NECO GCE Form Registration Deadline/Closing Date
The registration period begins on 17th August 2022 and ends on 14th November 2022 at midnight.
NECO External SSCE Second Series Application Payment Fee
The NECO SSCE External Registration fee is Thirteen thousand three Hundred and Fifty (N13,350.00) Only.
Stamp Duty: N50.00.
- All payments should be made into the NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) NECO portal.
NECO Late Registration & Walk-In Registration Notice
- Lare Registration & Walk-In Registration:
Late registration will attract payment of ADDITIONAL One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only.
- Walk-in registration will commence from 15th November and will end on 19th November 2022.
- The amount is Twenty Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) only per candidate.
- Registration must be done a day before the scheduled time of the first subject/paper intended to sit for.
NECO GCE Registration Form Mode of Payment
- Candidates or registration points (cyber cafes) are to Visit www.neco.gov.ng and create an account using either their emails or phone numbers, activate the accounts and pay into the NECOSA through five payment options below:
- ATM Card
- Internet Banking
- Bank Branch
NB : CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THAT SCRATCH CARDS ARE NO LONGER USED FOR ALL NECO TRANSACTIONS
NECO GCE Registration Form Guide and Instructions
- The registration s both online and offline. Prospective candidates should visit the Council’s website neco.gov.ng SSCE External link, to locate the nearest registration point (Cybercafe) and register at any time within the stipulated registration period.
- Candidates can also create an account, purchase registration token and then proceed to registration point to register.
- Passport size photograph is required for the registration. The candidate’s passport size photograph should NOT be more than SIX MONTHS old and must have a white background. System Camera can also be used to snap the passport size photograph at the point of registration as the case may be.
INFORMATION ON BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINT
BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINTS WILL BE CAPTURED DURING THE OFFLINE REGISTRATION OF EACH CANDIDATE.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION DURING THE CONDUCT OF THE EXAMINATION.
CANDIDATES FOUND TO HAVE MISMATCHED FINGERPRINTS AT THE POINT OF VERIFICATION ARE DEEMED IMPERSONATORS AND WOULD BE SANCTIONED ACCORDING TO EXTANT LAWS.
NECO GCE Registration Form Application Procedure
- First Create an Account: Create an account by visiting https://ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng/
- Activate Your Account: An activation email will be sent to you. Follow the instructions contained in the email to activate your account. Sometimes the email might end up in your spam folder.
- Login: Visit ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng Use your registered email and password to log in
- Make Payment: Once logged in, you can make payment for SSCE external examination. your payment is successful you will be issued exam and/or four-figure table token(s)
- Locate a Registration Point: To register, you have to visit any approved cybercafes operators registration points.
- Visit https://operator.neco.gov.ng/ to help you locate one near you.
- Register Offline: Register by providing your information, including pictures, fingerprints and subjects you wish to sit for.
- Print Your Photo-Card: Provide your token to upload your data. Once the system verifies your token, you will be issued a photo-card with your registration number and details.
NOTE: To upload candidates’ data to the NECO portal online and obtain examination numbers, a candidate must be registered, and either has an online account or have it created for him/her by a cyber café Log in to the created account and purchase registration token (s) (scratch cards are no longer used for SSCE External registration).
About NECO GCE External Registration Token
- The Registration Token is used by candidates to register for the SSCE External Exam, either by themselves or through a Registration Point.
- Before a candidate can sit for the SSCE External Exam, they need to Purchase a Registration Token.
- A candidate can purchase his/her Registration Token from their accounts or go to the nearest Registration Point.
Important Information on NECO GCE Attestation Photocards and Timetable
On completion of the registration process, each candidate must obtain the following from the Cyber Cafe.
- Timetable for the examination, and
At least one (1) clear copy of the NECO Photocard, which would be used to admit the candidate into the Examination Hall.
- (Candidates should note that Passport size photographs on the Photo cards that are not clear will NOT be accepted in the Examination Hall) join our WhatsApp group
Referee’s Attestation section Notice
The Referee’s Attestation section of the Photocard should be SIGNED AND STAMPED by any of the following:
- The Principal of a recognized Senior Secondary School
An Ordained Clergyman or a Chief Imam.
- A Commissioned Officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces or the Police not below the rank of Captain
A Senior Civil Servant not below GL. 14.
- A Legal Practitioner of not less than ten years’ experience.
NOTE : CANDIDATES ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THEIR ATTESTATION PHOTO CARDS AT NECO STATE OFFICE FOR STAMPING. NECO GCE Registration Form
Kindly, do well to make good use of the comments box for more information that needs answers and we will be able to respond to your questions on NECO GCE Registration Form.
Also, subscribe to our YouTube Channel and like our Facebook page.