Christopher University Post UTME Form Screening is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the Christopher University Post UTME Form screening do well to note how to apply below.
The requirements, qualifications and application Christopher University Post UTME Form Screening is ongoing for all who may wish to apply online.
How to Apply for Christopher University (UNICHRIS) Post UTME Form
Christopher University Entry Qualifications
- The minimum entry requirements for admission into Christopher University are credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- The subjects passed, must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE and MATHEMATICS. Candidates are also to note that there are special requirements for various schools and departments.
- Candidates applying to Christopher University are required to sit for the 2022/2023 UTME of the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities.
- All applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programmes.
How to Apply for Christopher University Post UTME Form
- All applicants are expected to have sat for the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also have credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings. Kindly view Christopher University’s general entry requirements.
- If you have fulfilled the requirements above then visit any of our designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 to Christopher University.
- Then come to the University with proof of the payment above and also with copies of your UTME result, O ‘level result (SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB not more than two sittings), birth certificate and three passport photographs.
- The above documents when submitted, will be screened and verified.
- Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed.
- You admission letter will be sent via same email.
Important Additional information
For online application follow
instructions 1 and 2 above, Scan copies of your UTME, O level results, birth certificate, passport photograph and proof of payment (all in jpeg format) then go to the University’s website – www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng under the Admission menu, click on “How to Apply” and then click on ‘Apply Now’ OR simply click here to Apply Now
Proceed to complete the application form and submit.
Complete the online application form and upload a recent passport photograph and a clear copy of the payment deposit slip.
The passport photograph must be on a white background and must not be more than 3 months old.
All candidates are advised to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
Print acknowledgement slip.
Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed.
FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
Thanks for staying in touch with us