This is to bring to your notice that the ABUAD Post UTME Form for 2022/2022 is now available for all candidates who choose the institution as first choice are willing to make the Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti as the first choice should apply for the ongoing application. Note that all eligible candidates are advise to adhere strictly to the procedure to apply for the ongoing admission programme. Also note that the 1st Batch for 2022/2023 PostUTME Screening Exercise will take place on August 6th, 2022.
In the same vein, all ABUAD Post UTME Form should be take the right steps to online registration inorder not to make any form of mistake or error. We have really gone deep to ensure that we bring you the best on all regularities of ABUAD Post UTME Form Application. Meanwhile, the ABUAD Post UTME Form Official Portal will be opened for all online registration as expected. All you need is to ensure you follow the guidelines for online registration. Note that Our Team is always here to serve you the best of it all.
How to Apply for ABUAD Post UTME Form Application
ABUAD Post UTME Form General Eligibility
All applicant must possese the following before going into the ABUAD Post UTME Regisration ongiong online:
- Minimum of Five (5) O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five (5) O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result of 180 and above.
- Note that the results of PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) are not allowed.
- Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening by purchasing a change of institution form from the University.
List of Approved/Accredited Courses Offered in Afebabalola University Ado-Ekiti Application Portal
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal Science
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Computer Science
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And French
- Education And Geography
- Education And History
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Music
- Education And Physics
- Education And Political Science
- Education And Religious Studies
- Education And Social Studies
- Fine And Applied Arts
- Educational Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English And Literary Studies
- Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Arts
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Geography And Regional Planning
- Guidance And Counselling
- Health Education
- History And International Studies
- Home Economics And Education
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Library And Information Science
- Linguistics And Urhobo
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical And Meturligical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursery And Primary Education
- Nursing/Nursing Sceince
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pharmacology And Therapeutics
- Physical And Health Education
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Soil Science
- Technical Education
- Theatre Arts
ABUAD Post UTME Payment Fees
- ABUAD Post UTME Form Payment fee will be gotten at a cost of N3,500 which is in addition to the N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5000 as Screening Fee from any of the under-listed banks.
Note: Change of Institution form from JAMB is also a requirement.
ABUAD Post UTME Cut off mark
- All applicant should posses the current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result of 180 and above.
How to Apply for ABUAD Post UTME Form Application
- First of all do well to visit the ABUAD Post UTME Application Portal@admission.abuad.edu.ng
- Then Proceed to fill the online form and to make online payment.
- If application is made online, then, you have the opportunity to write your POST UTME TEST ONLINE.
- Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng
- You can also purchase form at the designated Centres listed below.
- If application is made through the options (2) and (3), then you will not have the opportunity to do your POST UTME TEST ONLINE BUT AT A DESIGNATED CENTRE AND DATE.APPLY HERE
All Designated Selling Point for ABUAD Post UTME Form
- ONLINE ON http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
- WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
NOTE: Bank Tellers or proof of payments are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
International Applicant Should note the following;
NB: International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
- reg firstname.lastname@example.org
ABUAD Post UTME Screening Date
The 1st Batch PostUTME Screening Exercise will take place on August 6th, 2022.
We have believe that this update has helped everyone to know the various update on all ABUAD Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Now do well to make good use of the comment box below.