College of Education Oju Degree Post UTME Form Screening Admission…
COEAKWANGA Post UTME Form is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant for NCE. The closing date for the post-UTME screening is not specified ensure you apply before the closing date. COEAKWANGA Admission Form is available If you are interested to apply for the Admission Form screening do well to note how to apply below.
The requirements, qualifications and application COEAKWANGA Post UTME Form is ongoing for all who may wish to apply online.
How to Apply for College of Education Akwanga COEAKWANGA Post UTME Form Screening
COEAKWANGA Post UTME General Eligibility
- Candidates that scored 100 and above in the 2022 UTME Examination and chose College of Education, Akwanga as 1st choice.
- Candidates who choose the College as Second, Third and Fourth choices are hereby informed that they have to apply for Change of Institution; making College of Education, Akwanga their 1st Choice.
How to Apply for College of Education Akwanga COEAKWANGA Post UTME Form
- Candidates are log into the College website www.coeakwanga.edu.ng to create an account and generate invoice and pay the sum of two thousand three hundred and twenty-two naira fifty kobo (N2,322.50) including vat through the central billing system (CBS)
- Candidates are to print out the BIO-DATA and attach with the photocopies of their credentials and submit to the Admission Office College of Education Akwanga,
- Candidates are advised to adhere to the above conditions strictly and in their own Interest please.
No Sales or Purchase of Offline application forms from individuals or agents online. Beware of Scammers.
- Candidates are given three weeks from the date of commencement to complete all the necessary procedures.
The closing date is not specified
Thanks for staying in touch with us.