College of Education Warri COEWARRI NCE Admission Form Screening is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the College of Education Warri COEWARRI NCE Admission Form screening do well to note how to apply below.
In the same vein, the management of College of Education Warri COEWARRI NCE Admission Form has commenced the sale of application forms. Check it out below.
How to Apply for College of Education Warri NCE Admission Form
College of Education Warri NCE Admission Form Requirements
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)O’ Level with credit passes in four (4) subjects, at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
- A Grade ll Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with Credit or Merits in four subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credit/Merit passes in English Language and Mathematics are required for all candidates. TC II referred is not acceptable.
- Credit Pass in English and Literature in English are required for candidates wishing to study English Language, Theatre Art.
- Candidate who wishes to study Computer Science, a credit in Physics is required.
- Candidate who wishes to study Agric. Science needs a Credit in Agric/Bio and at least, a pass in Chemistry.
- Credits in English, Economics or Commerce, Book keeping or Financial Accounting is required.
List of Approved COEWARRI NCE Courses
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
Political Science/Social Studies
Christian Religious Studies/Economics
Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
Christian Religious Studies/Political Science
Theatre Arts/Social Science
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
Physical & Health Education
SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
English Language/Social Studies
SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL & TECHNICAL EDUCATION
SCHOOL OF ADULT & NON-FORMAL EDUCATION
Adult and Non-Formal Education
SCHOOL OF EARLY CHILDHOOD-CARE & PRIMARY EDUCATION
Primary Education Studies.
Early Childhood Care Education
Application Type Application Fee ( ₦ )
NCE (UTME) 3,000.00
NCE PART TIME (UTME) 3,500.00
How to Apply for College of Education Warri Post UTME Form
Admission forms are obtainable online at the College portal via coewarri.deltasmartcity.ng.
College of Education Warri NCE
The completed online Application form print-out is to be returned to the Admission Office with the following:
- Birth Certificate
School Certificate/Result (WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO)
- JAMB (UTME) Result Slip (for those who wrote JAMB Exams for NCE)
- Two recent passport photographs (Red background only)
- Local Government Area of Origin /
- Letter of Identification
- All application closes on August 26, 2022
Thanks for staying in touch with us