DESPO Post UTME Form has started the sales of it’s 2022/2023 Screening Admission form which is said to commence. It therefore important that all Applicant should do well to note the basic requirements and qualifications to apply for DESPO Post UTME Form Screening Admission. We have got you covered on all that is needed to note.
Do well to follow the instructions and guildelines below to apply for the DESPO Post UTME Form Screening. It’s important to note the application deadline and screening date all we have got in this update.
How to Apply for DESPO Post UTME Form
Follow the procedure below to apply for DESPO post UTME form:
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
(iii) Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
(iv) Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
The following subjects are taken as one: Economics or Commerce, Government or History, Biology or Agricultural Science, Principle of Accounts or Book Keeping, CRS/IRK is accepted only for all Business related Courses.
Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise. The screening will take place on a date to be later communicated.
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-
- Oghara as the first choice are advised to access the JAMB website and apply for a change of Institution to Delta State
- Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
All Candidates must ensure that their O/L result is uploaded to JAMB Website.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt