Do you know the Documents for NIN Registration in JAMB? We will be showing you all you need to know. Ever since the beginning of the use of NIN Registration JAMB registration form process has taken a new shape and this is spur to ensure that are onto another level. We will be showing you the Necessary Documents for NIN Registration in JAMB. Below is the procedure, documents as well as where you could register for National Identification Number.
Consequently, it is important that every time there is a season and in such everyone know too well where the shoes pintches him. Therefore, do well to stay in touch as we bring you the important place to Get NIN for JAMB, How to Apply for JAMB, Why NIN is Important for JAMB Registration, NIN Registration Guildelines and Application, How to Apply for NIN in JAMB, NIN Registration Portal for JAMB, Documents for NIN Registration in JAMB and many more we will will be addressing.
Documents for NIN Registration in JAMB
Personal I have come across some persons who keep asking me ” Please what is the document you need for NIN Registration for JAMB? With this question I have decided to update my readers with this to help them with both for JAMB Registration form as well as other Registration like SIM welcome Back or buying of New lines.
Therefore, it is left for my readers to take cognizant of the various documents that will be used to apply for the JAMB Admission. Below is the document to Get NIN for JAMB Registration;
How to Get NIN for JAMB
JAMB Requirements for NIN Registration;
- Driver’s License
- Voter’s card (Temporary or Permanent)
- Nigerian International passport
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Attestation letter from a prominent ruler in your community
- Birth certificate
- Declaration of age
- Attestation letter from religious/traditional leader
- NHIS ID card
- Government staff ID card
- Registered/recognized private organization staff ID card
- School ID Card (private/public)
- Tax Clearance certificate
- Valid immigration documents
How To Enroll for NIN in Designated Bank
- First Visit any Bank Branch
- Let them know you want to enrol for NIN in Jamb
- You will be given a form to fill your personal details
- Enter the following which includes; country, state, local government and town of your father
- Enter the country, state, local government and town of your mother
- Proceed to here in the form to enter your National Identification Number, ignore it.
- You can open an account with the Bank if they insist.
- Then Submit the form
- Ask when to come back for your NIN Slip
- You are good and successful
Note : NIN contains your 11 digit number from National Identify Management Commission (NIMC) and it’s compursory for all taking taking JAMB for the year. And failure to get the NIN Registration you have fortite the JAMB Registration not to talk of JAMB CBT Examination. Therefore, do well to have the right Requirements Needed for NIN Registration most especially for JAMB Registration.
How To Find Your JAMB NIN on Phone
- You will be given a slip for your National Identification Number after registering NIN for JAMB Registration Form 2021.
- You can also check your NIN by simply dial *346# on your Mobile phone. Note: The service of check cost N20.
How to Register for NIN Registration in JAMB – NIN Application Guildelines for JAMB
- Walk into the NIN Enrolment Centre with a supporting document (see documents below).
- You will be issued an enrolment form to fill
- Applicant’s forms will be vetted by a NIMC Official to check mate the information filled on the form against the supporting document provided and to check for errors/mistake filled on the form.
- Your information will be filled on the NIMC Software by a NIMC enrolment officer or the Barcode slip will be scanned by the NIMC enrolment officer to enter all the required field.
- You will be asked to the Jamb candidate to double-check his/her information for errors using the applicant monitor.
- If the applicant is satisfied with his/her demographic information, the biometrics (ten fingerprints and facial image) of the applicant will be captured subsequently.
- A National Identification Number (NIN) Slip is issued to you after processing.
NIMC official Website
About National Identity Number
The National Identification Number (NIN) is the unique number which identifies you as a Nigerian, and is issued to you upon enrollment National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).
NIN is used to match your biometric data and other details in the National Identity Database during verification and authentication.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required for Documents for NIN Registration in JAMB. Jamb
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Facebook page. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well.