Enugu State Scholarship Requirement Portal has the procedure for application as listed for our costumers consumption. All Applicant should follow the guidelines below. We have got you covered on how to apply for online application form. Application Deadline is
30 April 2023
Therefore, it is important that to apply for Enugu State Scholarship Requirement Portal programme one have to be conversant with the duties and responsibilities attached to the Enugu State Scholarship Requirement Portal.
How to Apply for Enugu State Scholarship Board
Enugu State Scholarship Board Foreign Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
- Interested Candidates must be from Enugu State.
- Students must have completed SSCE (WAEC not more than 2 years).
Candidates must have five Credits in required subjects or related courses for their discipline.
- A level results are equally acceptable.
- Enugu State Scholarship Board Foreign Scholarship Scheme Requirements
- LGA identification letter of the applicant.
- WAEC and A level results.
Recent passport photograph.
- Benefits of Enugu State Scholarship Board Foreign Scholarship Scheme
- Free Tuition fees (Applicable for all courses except MBBS)
Zero admission fees
- Hostel accommodation (1000 USD) per annum
- Feeding (1000 USD) per annum
The cost of travel logistics to be borne by the applicant or his parents
How to Apply for Enugu State Scholarship Board Foreign Scholarship Scheme
The application is online through app.esselb.en.gov.ng.
All required documents should be uploaded to the portal and saved in one pdf file.
Note: Under the application category, select “Indian Scholarship”.
Call our helplines 07032284693/ 08033661882 or visit our office @ 28 Okpara Avenue, Old CCB building, 2nd floor to obtain application voucher.
30th April, 2023
EXAM DATE (CBT): This will be communicated to only shortlisted candidates
Thanks for staying in touch with us