Do well to follow the guidelines on how to Apply…
The Shawn Carter Scholarship Portal Application Form is currently ongoing for all interested Applicant who wish to apply for the opportunity to gain a schedule Scholarship to study out.
The procedure to apply online is listed below.
How to Apply for The Shawn Carter Scholarship Portal
Eligibility Criteria for The Shawn Carter Scholarship Portal
To qualify for Shawn Carter Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: US citizen or Permanent Resident
Students pursuing their first undergraduate degree:
- High school seniors
- Students with GED diplomas
- Students enrolled in 2-year or 4-year undergraduate programs
- Students enrolled in vocational or trade schools
- 25 years old or younger
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Household income not exceeding $75,000 USD
How to Apply for The Shawn Carter Scholarship
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Shawn Carter Scholarship:
- Please visit official website after April 1st.
Start your application early and complete it on time.
- The earlier you start the application, the better chance you have to submit the application before the deadline. You also have more time to ask them questions in case any part of the process needs clarification.
- Tell them about yourself and use specific details when sharing your extracurricular activities.
- They do not know anything about you until you share it with them. Specific details can help them understand how great you are.
- The same can be said about your essay.
- They don’t expect the essay to run too long but make sure your essay helps them learn more about you and your perspectives.
- Review your application for grammar and spelling errors.
- The photo is optional. If you decide to provide a photo, please send them a head shot from the shoulders up similar to an ID card.
Thanks for staying in touch with us.