This is to inform the general public and eligible Applicant that the Federal Poly Kaura FEDPONAM Post UTME Form is currently ongoing and on sale. Application Deadline is also fixed. It’s important to follow the guidelines and Instructions we have listed in this update.
The screening date and process for Federal Poly Kaura FEDPONAM Post UTME Form application is also updated for all Applicant. Follow the steps listed in this update and you will be guilded on what to do.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Kaura FEDPONAM Post UTME Form
List of Approved Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME ND Full-Time Courses
- ND Agricultural Technology
- ND Computer Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Microfinance & Entrepreneurship Development
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration and Management
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Cut-Off MArk/Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the 2022 UTME Examinations, chose Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda as his/her first choice and must have scored an aggregate of 120 points and above.
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five ( 5 ) relevant passes at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination ( SSCE ) conducted by the West African Examinations Council WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form
- Visit www.fedponam.edu.ng click on the Student Portal Menu on the left navigation panel and click on Apply for Admission, -> Start
- Application and fill all requirement,
- click submit button to process payment via master card, visa card, pos etc. To make payment using your generated RRR return to Student Portal and click Re-print RRR to print your personalized payment invoice (RRR) and go to any commercial bank branch nation wide to make your payment.
- After making the payment, return to the website www.fedponam.edu.ng click on Student Portal and click Continue Application enter your RRR Number, Email Address/Phone Number that you have used, to validate your payment. A
- which you can create your User Name and password. To complete your application form, fill in the personal data form, qualification, course selection etc.
- Review your forms to ensure accuracy of all the Information you have provided.
- Click on Submit to complete the application process.
- Print your Acknowledgement Card and Admission Form.
- When admission has been approved you will be notified through SMS or email address you provided, to check your admission status through your account.
- Visit the web site www.fedponam.edu.ng and print your provisional offer of admission.
- Click Student Registration from the Student Portal to continue with your registration after making Registration Payment.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.