This is to inform the public on the new Federal University of Health Sciences Azare (FUHSA) Post-UTME Form is available for all eligible candidates who may find this program interesting. Ensure you meet the deadline before it closes.
Do not miss use this great benefits for Federal University of Health Sciences Azare (FUHSA) Post-UTME Form Screening Application. The requirements and procedures for online application are listed below. Do well to follow the steps as listed in this update.
How to Apply for Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) Post-UTME Form
FUHSA JAMB Cut-Off Mark
- MBBS Medicine and Surgery – 200 Points and above
- BDS Dentistry – 200 Points and above
- B.Sc Nursing Sciences – 160 Points and above
- BSC Nutrition and Dietetics – 160 Points and above
- B.Sc Radiography – 160 Points and above
FUHSA Post UTME Details
- Candidates with at least five (5) O’ level (SSCE) Credits in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology as well as relevant subject combinations in UTME for 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 Sessions may wish to effect the appropriate Change of Institution on the JAMB Portal.
- Furthermore, the University will announce the date, venue and other details concerning the Post UTME screening exercise in due course.
FUHSA Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
MBBS Medicine and Surgery – 200 Points and above
BDS Dentistry – 200 Points and above
B.Sc Nursing Sciences – 160 Points and above
BSC Nutrition and Dietetics – 160 Points and above
B.Sc Radiography – 160 Points and above
FUHSA Post UTME Screening Date
The Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare invites all applicants to a screening exercise and post-UTME test exclusively for 2021 UTME candidates.
The schedule for the exercise is as follows:
Date: will be communicated to you
Venue: Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare.
All affected candidates are to endeavor to do the following task unfailingly before the exercise:
· Upload their O’level on JAMB CAPS or their admission will not be processed.
· Bring two thousand naira (N2,000.00) screening fee to the venue.
· Evidence of Change to the Course/Institution to FUHSA as first choice.
· Bring originals and photocopies of their academic credentials for the screening exercise.
· Bring one (1) passport photograph.
· Writing materials.
· Bring scratch cards of the O’level examination they are submitting.
Information regarding 2022 Post UTME will be announced in due course.
Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Form
Capital City University Kano CCUK Post UTME Form
Obong University Post UTME Admission Form
Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form ND/ HND Admission
Thanks for staying in touch with us