Claretian University Post UTME Form Screening Admission is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the Admission Form screening do well to note how to apply below. It is important to note that only Successful candidates will be contacted by the University.
The requirements, qualifications and application Claretian University Post UTME Form Screening Admission is ongoing for all who may wish to apply online.
How to Apply for Claretian University Post UTME Form
Claretian University Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- All students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Claretian University are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. These should include Mathematics, English Language and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Credit in Mathematics is NOT required for some courses.
How Claretian University of Nigeria Post UTME Form
Claretian University of Nigeria Post UTME Form Application Fees
- Claretian University Post UTME form costs N5,000 only for UTME and N10,000 for direct entry candidates. See how to apply for the Claretian University 2022/2023 Post UTME below.
How To Apply for Claretian University Post UTME Form
- Visit the official Claretian University admission portal at www.claretianuniversity.edu.ng.
- Click on APPLY Now
- Carefully fill the form providing all the required information and submit the form.
The system generates an invoice for you to pay the application fee either online using ATM or at any commercial bank branch.
- To pay online, click on either the yellow or green buttons below the page, enter your ATM card details and pay.
- To pay at the bank, print the invoice page and proceed to any commercial bank of your choice and make an INTERSWTCH payment.
- Once is confirmed, your receipt is sent to your email address.
Claretian University Post UTME Form Screening Date
Successful candidates will be contacted by the University.
Please print and keep records of your payment as they will be required during the screening process.