Federal competition and consumer protection commission FCCPC Recruitment Portal Job…
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal is made available for all Applicant who got the basic requirements for Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal . Check out the job position you are willing to apply for and proceed to apply using the procedure below.
All eligible Applicant for Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal should follow the guidelines and Instructions to know how to go about the online application process as we have been able to list for you below.
How to Apply for Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Job Vacancies Requirements
The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) has issued a job advertisement seeking individuals with the following qualifications. As a result, if you want your application to be successful, make sure you meet the following prerequisites.
- Firstly, You must have a university degree in any discipline.
Applicants must be computer-literate with excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Thirdly, applicants should also possess good communication skills, both verbal and written; knowledge would be an added advantage.
Also, all applicants must be a citizen of Ghana
- Hold a Ghana National Identity Card
Furthermore, applicants must be physical, mentally, and medically fit
Most importantly, all applicants must have no criminal record.
- More so, female candidates must not be pregnant during the recruitment and during the entire training period.
- You must have good character.
How to Apply for Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal
- First visit https://gra.gov.gh/
The portal for collecting and submitting the Ghana Revenue Authority Application Form is no longer available.
- As a result, we advise all applicants to check back for Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment updates on this web page or visit the GRA Recruitment Portal
Thanks for staying in touch with us