Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Recruitment Job Vacancies for Lube Plant Manager is made available for all Applicant who got the basic requirements for Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Recruitment Job Vacancies for Lube Plant Manager. Application Deadline isn’t specified apply before the closing date.
All eligible Applicant for Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Recruitment Job Vacancies for Lube Plant Manager should follow the guidelines and Instructions to know how to go about the online application process as we have been able to list for you below.
How to Apply for Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Recruitment Job Vacancies for Lube Plant Manager
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lube Plant Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Onsite)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and ensure efficient standard operating practice, business goal achievement and compliance of all Lube Plant operations and activities.
Main Key Responsibilities
- Responsible to translate company strategic visions to improve and achieve production targets and efficient utilization of all assets.
- Manage the entire plant activities in alignment with business objective – efficient maintenance of plant equipment, people and environmental safety, people work management and warehousing accountability.
- Advisory responsibility and overview for product formulation to match sales and business needs.
- Manage and design the production processes to ensure best practices and achievement of organizational and team goal.
- Overall responsibility to identify, manage, reduce and resolve all production blocking issues/processes.
- Manage business capacity and efficiency improvement through identifying/implementing necessary projects that aligns with business objectives.
- Act as contact with all internal and external stakeholders on business , communication, development and management.
Provide leadership and support for employee development, training, and career growth.
- Manage vendor identification/development and coordination.
- Responsible to manage an efficient production and stock accountability (Raw materials and finished goods)
- Responsible for generating half yearly/yearly production forecast , raw material requirement and plant operational budgets
Qualification / Experience / Key Competencies
First Degree in Mechanical / Production or Chemical Engineering
Professional membership in engineering (COREN or NSE ) is a requirement
Second Degree Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
High level knowledge of safety, quality and business process management.
Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
Excellent communication skill.
A minimum of 10 years experiences in core engineering production/manufacturing industry; with at least 5 years managerial experience.
International state of the art Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River State.