This is to inform the general public on Caret Recruitment Portal and application process. This…
FRIN Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies Portal is opened for various Available Staff. All eligible Applicant should do well to ensure to take not of the requirements as listed in this update.
However, while undergoing the FRIN Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies do well to fill in the details. For we won’t be liable to any form of mistake made for your online Registration.
How to Apply for FRIN Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility for FRIN Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria, you need to have the following:
West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for FRIN Recruitment
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for FRIN job:
- Visit the FRIN login portal at https://frin.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the FRIN official website.
- Fill and submit your application form.
Warning for FRIN Recruitment Portal
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents.
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submitting.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- The FRIN Recruitment application form is free
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates.
About Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria
The Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN) was established as the Federal Department of Forestry Research in 1954.
The Institute’s Decree 35 of 1973 and order establishing Research Institute of 1977 changed the status of the Department to an institute being supervised by the Federal Ministry of Environment, but the only Research Institute of the Ministry.
Thanks for staying in touch with us