PAMO University of Medical Sciences Admission Form Post UTME/DE Screening is ongoing for all interested candidates who got the Requirement and Qualification for online application.
The procedure to apply for PAMO University of Medical Sciences Admission Form online are all listed below. Post utme screening exercise kicks off from Monday 25th – Wednesday 27th July, 2022. Check out for further requirements below.
How to Apply for PAMO University of Medical Sciences Admission Form Requirement
PAMO University of Medical Sciences Admission Form Post UTME Form Requirement
- Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
PAMO University of Medical Sciences Admission Form
- Prospective students of the PUMS and the general public are informed that the 2022/2023 PAMO University of Medical Sciences and Midwifery form is on sale. The PAMO University of Medical Sciences form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only).
- Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. PAMO University of Medical Sciences form closing date is not specified.
How to Apply for PAMO University of Medical Sciences Admission Form
- This year’s Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. But there is no official closing date yet for the 2022/2023 UTME/Direct Entry registration. However, we will update this article once the deadline is announced.
PAMO University of Medical Sciences screening date 2022/2023 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced.
- The Post UTME screening exercise will soon commence.
The screening exercise will be conducted for all UTME/Direct Entry candidates at the school campus.
- All prospective students are advised to take note of the date and the required documents for the screening exercise once the date is announced.