Just as the JAMB Mop-Up Examination is set to comence on 6th of August it is important that those writting this exam should note how to Print JAMB Mop-Up Examination Slip before the scheduled time.
It is also important that all candidates get to note the requirements and documents to come with in the JAMB Mop-Up Examination Venue, these we have all listed for you below. Provided you have read the steps to Print JAMB Mop-Up Examination Slip you can go ahead to note the documents for Sceening Examination.
How to Print JAMB Mop-Up Examination Slip
- Go to the JAMB mop-up exam slip printing portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/PrintMopupExaminationSlip.
- Supply your JAMB registration Number or GSM Number in the required column
- Finally, click on the ‘Print Mop-Up Examination Slip’ button to access your exam details.
- JAMB Mop-Up Examination Slip 2022
JAMB Mop-Up Examination Date
The management of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the portal where candidates eligible for the mop-up examination would be able to print their exam slips.
According to JAMB, the mop-up UTME will take place on Saturday, August 6, 2022, in selected centres across the country.
Notice for JAMB Mop-Up Examination Candidate
- DO NOT bring Wrist Watch, Mobile Phone, Electronic Device, Pen/Biro, Key Holder, ATM Card, Eraser, Bangles, Ring, Necklace to the Examination Centre.
- You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre
- You will be marked absent if you DO NOT sit for the exam as indicated above and will forfeit the RIGHT to sit for the Examination.
There will be No change of UTME Subject in the Examination Centre.
- The Board shall apply the following COVID-19 Protocols among others:
There will be temperature check at the gate
- There will be hand-washing/sanitiser before entrance into the exam centre
- No face mask no entry to the exam centre
- You must put on your face mask for the duration of the examination.
Thanks for staying in touch with us