Do you know about Post AkSU Post UTME Screening Form? This is to bring to the general public that the AKSU Post UTME Screening Form is available to enable Interested applicant to apply for ongoing Programme in University. In the same vein, it is very much important to note that all applicant should follow the instructions in this platform to enable all interested applicant follow the due process to Apply for the ongoing undergraduate Programme. Application Deadline is fixed for 14th October 2022
Akwa Ibom State University is offering degree Programme to all that needs to study in the Institution. Meanwhile, it’s left for the applicant to know the requirements and qualifications before applying for the ongoing AKSU Post UTME Screening Form. Keep reading for more update and details.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Screening Form Application Portal
AKSU Post UTME Screening Form General Eligibility
- All Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Form Cutoff Mark
- All Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2022 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
AKSU Post UTME Screening Form Payment Fees
- The Screening fee is N2,000
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Screening Form
AKSU Post UTME Sceening Form
- First of all Candidates are to visit AKSU Application Form Portal@ http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip,
- Thereafter, click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link. AKSU Post UTME Sceening Form
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.APPLY HERE
AKSU Post UTME Requirements
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- 2022 UTME result printout.
- 2022 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may be applicable.
- Degree, Diploma, NCE or A-level result certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Certificate of origin.
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital
- Print two (2) copies of AKSU Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as AKSU PUTME/DE screening Registration Card.
Important Information to Note on AKSU Post UTME Screening Form
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME screening exercise would not be considered for admission.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2021 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
- On filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives.
- Do not use those of a cyber café operator or any other third party.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence.
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only.
- No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU. Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion close to deadline.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions
AKSU Post UTME Screening Application Portal Closing Date
AKSU portal for The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, 5th September 2022 to Friday, 14th October 2022.
We have been able to express our self on AKSU Post UTME Sceening Form. Now do well to make good use of the comments box below for relevant questions and contribution that needs to be addressed here and now.
Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter below. And rate this update below.