JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form is opened for all JAMB Candidates who wish to apply for either JAMB change of institution or course. Meanwhile, there are requirements to apply for the Change of Course Institution form do well to keep reading below;
Consequently, we will be getting the real gist as regards JAMB Change Course/Institution Form and how to apply. So go through it closely.
The JAMB Change Course/Institution Form Procedure is now made available below but before then there are some things that can also be corrected on the JAMB Change of Institution Portal ;
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- UTME Subjects Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done twice with separate payments)
Note: All Prospective undergraduate should note that Change of course/ institution can only be done once and you can only change of course should be in favour of your JAMB UTME Direct Entry Subject combination.
How to Apply for JAMB Change Course/Institution Form
Here are the key Application guidelines and procedures for;
- Firstly visit the JAMB Portal @
- Secondly, login with your Personal Email and Password.
- Then by your left side you will see “Application for Data Correction” take your corsor then a drop down will indicate you to “Click here to proceed”.
- You will now be redirected to make data corrections from the drop down, you wish to correct either Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin which cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
How to Apply for JAMB Change Course/Institution Form for 2021
Follow the procedure outlined below to effect any of the changes above:
1. Go to the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
2. Login with your Email and Password.
3. Click on ‘Registration (2021 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
4. From the drop-down, select ‘2021 UTME Data Correction‘ / ‘2021 DE Data Correction‘ as your case may be.
5. Then proceed to payment.
After payment, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process.
JAMB Change of Course/Institution Guidelines for 2020 Downward – Data Corrections
The candidate that wants to effect corrections from 2021 below can make changes here;
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data correction 2020 from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop down, select the one you wish to correct either Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin which cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
General Eligibility for JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form for Direct Entry Candidates
- A minimum of ﬁve (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level C.E. and the others.
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
- Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
Direct Entry Change of Institution/Course Form Application Procedures
- Prospective undergraduate must personally visit JAMB official portal and create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal.
- Following which are required to be filled are; Name. date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin are required to create the profile
- Therefore, registration fee for the 2021 Direct Entry is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000)
- Candidates are also, as usual, to pay Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only to obtain the reading text- ‘‘The Last Days at Forcados High School’‘ for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates should note that e-PINS being purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
- Candidates are advised to keep as conﬁdential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
About Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB)
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The board conducts the entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required On jamb.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well.