The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships is currently available for online registration and Application. Meanwhile, the portal is opened for registration of all Applicant it is important to note the guidelines to apply for before one get to input his details. The following are the requirements for online registration process.
In the same vein, the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Programme is a great opportunity for all Eligible Applicant. To know if you are eligible for the ongoing programme do well to keep reading for more information.
General Eligibility for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
Here are the general eligibility for all Registration and eligibility for online registration;
- Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application.
- As part of the application process you will be asked to provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Selected Criteria
The following are the selection committee assesses applications using four key criteria:
- Academic history/references
- Plan of Study
- Development Impact and Post Study Outreach
- Creating Networks
Benefit of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
The following are the award the be received by recipients:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for duration of award;
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval.
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- Visit the Commonwealth Scholarship Application@ https://www.acu.ac.uk/
- The proceed to fill in all necessary information correctly.
- Afterward, ensure you upload all your credentials and documents correctly as expected.
- You’re good to go
All applicant should not that all application ends on 10th January, 2023
Do well to make good use of the comments box below for questions and answers to all necessary procedure to apply as expected.