This is to inform the general public that the application for Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) Health Policy Fellows programme is opened for online registration. All eligible Applicant should do well to note the requirements and qualifications as listed below.
In the same vein, it’s important to also note that there are benefits attached to applying for Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) Health Policy Fellows programme. These are listed below are for you.
How to Apply for Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) Health Policy Fellows programme
Benefits of RWJF Health Policy Fellows programme
- Up to six awards of up to $165,000 each will be made in 2023.
- During the first 12 months of the fellowship, a stipend of up to $104,000 (not to exceed the fellow’s salary prior to entering the programme) in fellowship funds may be requested.
Requirements for RWJF Health Policy Fellows programme Qualification
- Open to exceptional midcareer professionals from academic faculties; government (including military; federal departments and agencies, U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs; U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps; and state offices who are not considered government officials under Section 4946 of the Internal Revenue Code);
- Applicants must have earned an advanced degree in one of the following disciplines: medicine; nursing; public health; allied health professions; biomedical sciences; dentistry; economics or other social sciences; health services organization and administration; social and behavioral health; or law.
- Applicants whose official job description or responsibilities are primarily government relations or advocacy are not eligible to apply.
Individual candidates for receipt of award funds must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents at the time of application.
- Because the RWJF Health Policy Fellows are placed in assignments in the federal government, changes in federal policy or law concerning U.S. immigration may necessitate that RWJF consider adjustments in eligibility and grant terms, as well as placements in the programme.
- Additionally, individual candidates for receipt of award funds cannot be related by blood or marriage to any Officer or Trustee of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, or be a descendant of its founder, Robert Wood Johnson.
How to Apply for RWJF Health Policy Fellows programme
- Interested and qualified? Go to Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) on my.rwjf.org to apply
For more details,visit RWJF website
November 7, 2022
About Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF)
- Health Policy Research Scholars is a leadership opportunity for second- or third-year full-time doctoral students from populations underrepresented in specific doctoral disciplines and/or marginalized backgrounds. Examples of eligible individuals include, but are not limited to, first-generation college graduates, individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds, individuals from communities of color, and individuals with disabilities.
Thanks for staying in touch with us