We have got you covered on the procedure to Check Olabisi Onabanjo University OOU Admission List and also JAMB Admission Status. We will vividly should you how to go about it. The step by step instructions and Guildelines are all listed below.
Now follow the guidelines below in how to Check OOU Admission List. This Guildelines and procedures was also the procedure I checked mine so while waiting longer when it’s at your finger tips. Proceed to go about it below.
How to Check OOU Admission List / Status
- Go to OOU admission status checking portal at https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For the first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
Check OOU Admission List and JAMB Admission Status
- Candidates Successfully admitted into Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) first degree programmes are advised to:
Login to their JAMB Central Admission
- Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Post UTME Admission Form
How to Check UNIABUJA Post UTME Result
Capital City University Kano CCUK Post UTME Form
UNIDEL Post UTME Form Screening Admission
YSU Post UTME Form Admission Screening date
Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME Admission Screening Form
Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Form Admission Screening
Anchor University Post UTME Form
Thanks for staying in touch
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.