Shell Graduate Trainee Internship Programme . Be informed that the Shell Graduate Trainee Internship Programme for all Interested candidates. Shell Graduate Trainee Internship Programme is currently onsale for all eligible Applicant who may wish to apply for the ongoing application process.
The requirements and qualifications for applying for the on going Applicant should have been Shell Graduate Trainee Internship Programme Programme.
How to Apply for Shell Students Industrial Training & Internship Programme
Shell Students Industrial Training & Internship Programme Eligible Courses
The following are the courses that are eligible:
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
Sciences (Pure science,
- Environmental and Social)
- The Program allows students enrolled in any of the above courses to work directly with inspiring and experienced experts.
- The knowledge and abilities gained towards the end of the programme will be extremely useful in future professions.
Shell Students Industrial Training & Internship Programme Eligibility
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria?
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training
How to Apply for Shell SIWES, IT & Internship Programme
- All applicants should have a personal and valid email accounts (for consistent communication). Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point
- Average(CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.
Deadline: Not Specified
How to Apply for Shell Graduate Trainee Programme
HOW DO YOU FIT IN?
- Shell’s mission is to power progress by providing more and cleaner energy solutions.
- We believe that rising living standards for a growing global population will drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for many years to come.
- Simultaneously, technological advancements and the need to address climate change indicate that a transition to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system is underway.
- Shell, as one of the world’s leading energy companies, plays a critical role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in ways that are economically, environmentally, and socially responsible.
- There has never been a better time to work in the energy industry.
- Join us in our goal of becoming a zero-emissions energy company by 2050, or sooner if possible.
- Shell Companies in Nigeria, with its mission of powering progress, has had a long and lasting impact on the Nigerian energy sector landscape.
- Shell is a global energy and petrochemicals conglomerate with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries.
- To help build a sustainable energy future, we use advanced technologies and an innovative approach.
WHAT IS MY ROLE?
- Our Graduate Program is a rigorous development framework of specific competencies, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will prepare you to be a competitive professional by the end of your three-year programme.
- You will be given a challenging hands-on role right away, working in a diverse, global environment. As part of a structured development programme, you will be supervised and mentored, with frequent reviews.
- You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from around the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – an unrivalled experience.
- We all know that learning is essential for personal and professional development.
- The graduate programme includes a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, all of which are designed to help you develop the skills you need to succeed.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
- You should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being intimidated or overwhelmed when a task appears impossible, you welcome the chance to be creative.
- You must also be adept at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and developing novel ideas.
- You must have the motivation and resilience to get things done, as well as the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
- Shell’s Graduate Recruitment follows a standard global methodology for attracting, selecting, and placing our best talent across all Shell businesses.
- Weare looking for graduates in the following areas for 2022:
Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil)
Geosciences and Geoinformatics
Commercial (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources)
Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain)
- Applicants from all approved Universities with a bachelor’s degree in related subject; Not more than 3 years post-graduation
- Minimum of a 2:1 class of degree (Second class upper)
- Must have completed the mandatory 1-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Be eligible to work in Nigeria.
How to Apply for Shell Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Application Portal
Submitting more than one application will lead to automatic disqualification of all your applications.
Shell does not request monetary payments (eg, insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites
All successful applicants who receive on offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.
About for Shell Petroleum Development Company
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) seeks graduates who share its mission to drive forward progress and its culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care. Shell will provide you with the assistance you need to establish your own career, and you will be given actual duties and significant tasks to work on from day one.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and industry leader in Nigeria’s petroleum sector. We invest extensively in our workers, as evidenced by our industry-leading development programme and our dedication to bringing our employees’ ideas to life.
Thanks for staying in touch with us