Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation SABMF Scholarship Portal. Be informed that the Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation (SABMF) Scholarship Portal for all Interested candidates. Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation (SABMF) Scholarship Portal is currently onsale for all eligible Applicant who may wish to apply for the ongoing application process.
The requirements and qualifications for applying for the on going Applicant should have been Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation (SABMF) Scholarship Portal.
How to Apply for Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation SABMF Scholarship Portal
Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation (SABMF) Scholarship Eligibility
- Offer of admission into a full time Degree or HND programme in a public university or polytechnic
Satisfy the minimum requirement for registration in the institution and the department or faculty as a full time student
- Credit in 5 “O”level papers including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must be an indigene of any of the 19 states of Northern Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory (Evidence of State of Origin will be required)
- Must not be more than 25 years of age by the date of entry into the university or polytechnic
Note that meeting these eligibility criteria would not guarantee award of the scholarship which is subject to availability and student’s ranking in the selection exercise. Any falsification of information at any stage will result in withdrawal of the scholarship.
Only candidates who were admitted into science and technology courses in public universities and polytechnics are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation (SABMF) Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates should send all Application documents to: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a screening exercise during which they will be required to present the following:
- 3 passport photographs (each measuring 2 inches x 2 inches)
Certificate of State of
- Birth Certificate
- JAMB Certificate
- JAMB examination result
Original copy of admission letter from JAMB and the Institution
- Evidence of fees payment and faculty/departmental registration
- ValidStudent Identification card
- WAEC or NECO senior secondary school examination result(s)
- Aletter of reference from a Community leader
- Completed Parent/Guardian Attestation Form B
- Personal Contact details (including email address)
- Alternative phone numbers
- Contact details of Next of Kin (including email address).
- Interested and qualified candidates are required to apply online
Incomplete applications will not be processed
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Namesof successful candidates will be published in a national daily and on the Foundation’s website
- Applicants who have already been awarded scholarships under other schemes will not be considered.
Deadline: not specified
Thanks for staying in touch with us