Be informed that the KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme is currently onsale for all eligible Applicant who may wish to apply for the ongoing application process.
The requirements and qualifications for applying for the on going Applicant should have been KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme below.
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Have a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division from a recognized University
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ Level credits at one sitting (including
- English and Mathematics)
Must be below 28 years old as at the time of this application
- Must have completed NYSC
Excellent research and writing skills
- Collaboration and presentation skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Display excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
How to Apply for KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: