This is to inform the general public that MTN Scholarship Foundation 2021 scheme is opened…
NNPC/Chevron Scholarship for 2021/2022 is opened to enable all applicant who are interested to apply for the ongoing Chevron Scholarship Scheme. Note that the procedures for Application as well as the requirements for the online programme. All interested applicants are duely advice to adhere thoroughly to the right directive in this update lay down to get you informed. The Requirements are mostly for the undergraduate student of various institutions starting from 200 level and above.
NNPC/Chevron Scholarship is ongoing and the Chevron Nigeria Limited is ensuring that all undergraduate in Nigeria who are eligible get to participate in this ongoing programme. Now keep scrolling down to get this great opportunity for the available programme.
How to Apply for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Scheme
General Eligibility for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship
- Applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- Applicants must be in their 200 Level (i.e admitted on or before 2020/2021 academic session.
- Applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
The update is opened to undergraduate who are studying the following under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Scheme
Every undergraduate should endevour to apply using the following format and procedures for application;
- Firstly do well to visit the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Official Application Portal
- Click on “APPLY NOW” then create account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login.
- Enter your personal, additional educational, and other information.sources, mummylizzysblog.com.ng
- Finally, upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
- Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
Note:When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Ensure you Click “Submit Application” to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
About NNPC/Chevron Scholarship
The Chevron scholarship offers an undergraduate between N100,000 and N150,000 while a postgraduate gets more than N200,000. The scholarship has helped those whose parents can’t afford to train them, especially the indigent ones.
Over the years, the Chevron scholarship has impacted the lives of Nigerian Undergraduate scholarship
Start here to apply for Chevron Scholarships for Nigerian students to study at Nigerian universities and overseas.
In 2011, Chevron announced its $50 million alliance with the U.S. Agency for International Development and the Niger Delta Partnership Initiative (NDPI) Foundation to support a portfolio of programs designed to address socioeconomic challenges in the Niger Delta region. The Foundation for Partnership Initiatives in the Niger Delta (PIND) was incorporated in Nigeria to implement and support these programs. In 2014, Chevron committed an additional $40 million in funding to the NDPI through 2019.
NDPI and PIND complement Chevron’s existing social investment efforts by focusing on one strategic objective: achieving a peaceful, enabling environment for equitable growth in the Niger Delta.
NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Required Document
Here are what is needed for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Programme;
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- Finally, court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your document.
Note: Ensure you have all the needed documents above scanned and each document size does not exceed about 150kb and the total size does not exceed 750kb as expected.
NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Application Deadline
All application screening date, Deadline will come in subsequent time when we will be updating you on the needful.
Hope you found this update of great help, now do well to make good use of the comment box below for relevant answers to questions.
Also rate this update and subscribe to our Newsletter.