This is to invite the general public that the NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Form…
This is an invite to all Applicant who wish to apply for UATH Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Form. The right requirements and qualifications for applying for the School Of Nursing Form.
All eligible Applicant should note the requirements and qualifications for applying for the admission process ongoing. The UATH Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Form examination is now opened all interested Applicant.
How to Apply for UATH Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Form
1. The application form can be obtained at the school complex OR online.
2. Interested applicant will pay a non-refundable application fee of SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N7,200) through REMITA and N200 to FCT NMCC, ACCT NO. 2034009628, FIRST BANK.
How to Pay for UATH Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Form Online
- Go to www.remita.net
Click on “Pay TSA & State, then ‘Pay Federal Government of Nigeria’.
Name of MDA is U.A.T.H. Name of service is IGR (Internally Generated Revenue).
Input Applicant’s full name, email and phone number. Confirm transaction and proceed to payment.
- Copy the RRR number that will be displayed. Take to any commercial bank and pay for the form.
Scan the remita receipt / print out from the bank and bank teller together.
- Proceed to www.uath.gov.ng to fill the application form while following the instructions accordingly.
Application Portal Deadline
NOTE: The sale of forms ends on the 16th May, 2022.
How to fill Fill the UATH Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Form Online
Scan recent passport photograph, and the bank teller/receipt used for payment
- Go to www.uath.gov.ng, scroll down the page and click APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Read the instructions carefully, scroll down the page and Click on “CLICK HERE TO VIEW APPLICATION FORM” to apply
- Fill the Application Form online and submit
- Check your email address for the PDF of the form submission
- Print out the duly filled Application Form.
- Come along with printed application form and the bank teller with the remita receipt used for payment on the entrance examination day.
- For enquiries, please contact the school on 08056206826, 08055475957, 08033895519 and 08036767591 or by email – email@example.com
- Do not contact anyone except through the phone numbers and email displayed above.
THE SCHEDULE FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS AS FOLLOWS:
THURSDAY / 19TH MAY, 2022 – WRITTEN EXAMINATION
FRIDAY / 20TH MAY, 2022 – ORAL EXAMINATION
VENUE: THE SCHOOL COMPLEX AUDITORIUM
TIME: 8:00AM EACH DAY
Candidates are to come along with their valid professional practising license, original and photocopies of credentials, receipt of payment; and a recent passport photograph.
Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation.
Thanks for staying in touch with us