FUWUKARI Admission List is now out for all who took part in post utme screening…
UNIBEN Admission List is now out for all who apply for the post UTME form. The list is opened for providential admission for an undergraduate degree programmes.
All eligible Applicant should proceed with the procedure as listed below to check out your UNIBEN Admission List.
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List
- Go to UNIBEN admission status checking portal at https://waeup.uniben.edu/applicants/checkstatus
- Supply your Registration Number or Applicant Id and Surname in the required fields
- Click on Submit and proceed to view your admission status
Candidates Successfully admitted into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) degree programmes are advised to:
- Proceed to the UNIBEN website for clearance and payment of the acceptance fee.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- ALTERNATIVELY, UNIBEN prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Thanks for staying in touch with usAdmission list