We wish to inform you that KASU Admission List Status is out and we will…
If you want to Check ADSU Admission List. You are free to note how to do so in this platform. Go through the process as seen below. All candidates are expected to follow the guidelines to check the status of their Admission Respectively.
All prospective student for undergraduate degree Programmme should do well to note the requirements and the procedure to do this below.
How to Check ADSU Admission List
How to Check JAMB Admission Status
Follow the link below to access your admission status
How to check JAMB Admission Status
- Candidates successfully admitted into Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ADSU prospective students can also check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finaly click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Thanks for staying in touch with us.