This is to bring to the notice of newly admitted student into the UNIDEL Undergraduate School for a degree Programmme that the UNIDEL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for registration is now made available for all that are into this Institution of learning.
It’s important that you get to note how to go about all UNIDEL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure registration process inorder not to make any form of further mistake.
How to Pay UNIDEL Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure
UNIDEL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Below are the procedures for payment of acceptance fee by admitted students:
- Go to https://unidel.waeup.org click login, enter username and password e.g username = D1012345, password = 543210
(A) PAYMENT INSTRUCTION:
- Click “My Data” tab at the top of the Page, click “payments”.
Click on the Add Online Payment Ticket button.
Under Category: Select the appropriate payment item (i.e: acceptance fee or School fees).
(B) PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- CANDIDATES WITH ATM-ENABLED VERVE OR MASTER CARD FROM ANY COMMERCIAL BANK.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you cross-check your payment details.
- If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type (Verve or Master Card), enter your card details and click “Pay”.
Note: Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
Thanks for staying in touch with us.