If you are a Prospective Corp Member it is cool…
This is to invite Candidates that meet up EBSU Admission List that EBSU Acceptance Payment Fee is to be paid and Procedure for payment are listed below. I have the directive to refer to the above subject matter and hereby notify the underlisted candidates that they have been offered provisional admission that registration for 2021/2022 academic session commences fully.
Consequently, the EBSU Admission list has been uploaded into the EBSU Application Portal and can be accessed by the candidates through check admission status link in EBSU Official Website. To view the procedure and the process of EBSU Acceptance Payment Fee do follow the instructions below.
How to Pay EBSU Acceptance Payment Fee and Full Registration Procedure
The following are the amount and procedure for the payment of EBSU Acceptance Fee;
You are required to pay non-refundable acceptance fee in the underlisted order with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account following the procedure outlined below:
S/N Departments Amount (N)
1 Medicine and Surgery 50,050
2 Law 50,050
3 Nursing Science 50,050
4 Medical Laboratory Science 50,050
5 Other courses 30,050
- Log to www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your admission.
- To generate invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by
- Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
N/B: Important Note: All newly admitted Candidate must accept their admission from JAMB CAP before proceeding to make acceptance payment, and acceptance and school fee payment inovice must be through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform or directly from remita (remita.net) will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: that the number of candidates admitted in each programme is more than the number to be registered. In other words, mere admission does not guarantee automatic registration.
Accordingly, registration is strictly to be on the basis of first come, first serve and a minimum of two weeks is hereby given for each candidate to process his/her registration.
Be reminded, that at the expiration of University dully allocated time for registration, further payment shall only be acceptable on revalidation/approval by the University as payment made behind approved schedule shall not be refunded.
PROCEDURE FOR FULL REGISTRATION AND DOCUMENTATION/
Procedure for EBSU Admission Documentation and Registration
- After payment of non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service. Candidates are advised to report to the
- EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee).
Document Needed for EBSU Fresher Clearance
Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for commencement of documentation; with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e. evidence of payment of acceptance fee)
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration
Your strict compliance is highly solicited.
Do well to ask any questions that may be burdering you and we will attend to them all. Ensure to join our WhatsApp group and Facebook page.