This is to guide you on all you need to know on the online registration of University of Medical Science, Ondo State UNIMED Fresh Students’ Registration Procedure and payment Procedure. The step by step instructions are updated to all who had been admitted.
Therefore, do well to follow the guidelines for registration of UNIMED Fresh Students’ Registration Procedure and payment Procedure as listed below.
How to Apply for UNIMED Fresh Students’ Registration and Clearance
UNIMED Fresh Students’ Registration Procedure
- Visit UNIMED POST-UTME Portal to check admission status and accept if offered admission.
- Visit JAMB Website to check your admission status & Print your Admission Letter if available.
- VISIT the University Portal at www.unimed.edu.ng/portal
- Click on Make Payment to pay for Acceptance Fee via the online payment system using VISA, Verve or MASTER Card and follow the subsequent instruction(s).
- After successful payment, Print the e-Payment Receipt online.
- Click Account Creation on the portal to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill in all required forms.
- Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 Copies.
Further UNIMED Fresh Students’ Registration Procedure
- Proceed to Academic Affairs Office from 17th October, 2022 for Screening with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials
- – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc
- Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate,
- Letter of good conduct from a reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photographs,
- Acceptance Fee payment receipts.
- Proceed to the Health Centre to complete medical registration.
- On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees and
- Accommodation Fees (For Hostel Space).
- Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
- Download & Print the Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of the Registration Form
- Proceed to your Department for the Head of the Department’s endorsement
- Proceed to the Dean of your Faculty for endorsement.
- Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on UNIMED Fresh Students’ Registration Procedure 2022/2023 Session