EBSU School Fees for indigene and Non-Indigene in the 2022/2023 Academic Sesssion are made available in…
Bowen University is a private university that enables one to study and gain is first degree in any desired course of study. Meanwhile, any interested candidate who is willing to gain admission in the University are expected to know the Bowen University School Fees for Both Regular and freshers. We will be briefing us on the required Bowen Tuition Fee to be paid for each semester from the acceptance fee to each session for the period of years to be spent depending on the course of study.
Bowen Tuition Fees are dependent on each categorizes. Those willing to studey in Bowen University should do well to take cognizance of the Bowen University School Fees to enable you go through the right spending and right payment as instituted by Bowen University Managements.
Here are the Bowen University School Fees for all Prospective undergraduate
1. Bowen University First Semester Fees (Categories A, B C and E)
100 Level students are required to pay 70 percent of all due fees in categories A, B and C within the first two weeks of resumption of the First Semester and register for their courses. The balance of 30 percent of the total fees is to be paid within the first two weeks of the second semester.
All other students (from 200 to 500 Levels) are required to pay in full Accommodation and Conveniences Fees in category A, categories B, C and E, as may be applicable, and at least 50 percent of Academic Fees, Bench Fees and Other Fees in category A within the first two weeks of resumption of the first semester and register for their First Semester courses.
2. Bowen University Second Semester Fees (Categories A and D)
200 to 500 Level students are required to pay in full fees in category D, as may be applicable and balance of Academic Fees, Bench Fees and Other Fees in category A within the first two weeks of resumption of the Second semester and register for their Second Semester courses.
3.Bowen University MB;BS (Clinical Students):
Students in the Clinicals of the Medicine and Surgery Programme are required to pay all relevant fees in categories B and C PLUS a minimum of N800,000.00 from the session fees (category A) within the first week of resumption in March, 2018, a second installment of N700,000.00 on or before July 31, 2018 and the balance of N600,000.00 on or before November 30, 2018.
Bowen University Admission General Entry Requirement
(i) UTME Requirements
- All applicants are required to sit for 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
- The five credits should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programmes, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting and NABTEB is not acceptable.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Applicants are to complete the University Application forms.
- Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of institution to Bowen University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Complete the Bowen University Application Form.
- Participate in the Bowen screening exercise.
- DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department / programme. Bowen University School Fees
We have be able to educate you on the drop down of Bowen University School Fees for each department and faculties. Do well to rate this update.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.