Global Polytechnic Admission Form Screening is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you…
ABUAD Part-Time Degree Admission Form is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the ABUAD Part-Time Degree Admission Form screening do well to note how to apply below.
The qualifications and application ABUAD Part-Time Degree Admission Form is ongoing for all who may wish to apply online.
How to Apply for ABUAD Part-Time Degree Admission Form
Admission requirements for ABUAD degree programmes are similar to those of their regular degree programmes. Kindly visit their website www.abuad.edu.ng for details.
ABUAD Admission Requirements
All applicants must have the following requirement before filling the application form online
- Current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, and IGCSE) Credit passes in one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into the College of Law.
- Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, and IGCSE) Credit passes in one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, and three (3) other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Results of PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) are not allowed.
List of Approved ABUAD Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Courses
College of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Intelligence and Security Studies
- B.Sc International Relations and Diplomacy
- B.Sc Media and Communication Studies
- B.Sc Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc Tourism and Event Management
College of Sciences
- B.Sc Computer Sciences
- Online Application visit www.abuad.edu.ng/part-time-studies/ to fill the form and to make payment online
- Obtain the application form from the Directorate of Part-Time Studies, Afe Babalola University:
- Ado-Ekitior our designated offices nationwide, fill and submit to the office.
Thanks for staying in touch with us