This to inform the general public that the Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 is currently ongoing an this is to enable elegible participant to undergo a scholarship programme in Delta state. Therefore it is very much important that participant should adequately be aware of the objective that my be included in their scheme and as well get to know the requirements and the procedures for Niger Delta Postgraduate application.
Therefore it is very much important that to note that anyone ready to apply for the Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme should always do well to alway read the update that we may be giving below.
How to Apply for Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
General Eligibility for Niger Delta application
The following are the qualifications to ensure that participant qualified for the Niger Delta Prograduate Scheme;
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must;
- Display intellectual ability and leadership potential;
- Have an adequate standard of English (at least 6.5 in IELTS) and meet the College’s language requirement;
- Have been offered admission to study on one of the Eligible Courses at the College having applied through the normal application process;
- Already hold (or expect to hold by the time of taking up the Scholarship) a degree of an equivalent standard to a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree
- Must have completed their National Youth Service by September 2020
- Be ordinarily indigenes in the Rivers, Imo, Delta or Bayelsa State of Nigeria, and who intend to return to Nigeria at the end of the period of study
- have not already had the chance of studying in the UK or other developed country.
- Be aged between 21-28 years by 30/09/2022.
- Currently reside in Nigeria
- Plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study.
- Have a Nigerian international passport valid till December 2022
- Note; Employees, employees’ relatives (or former employees who have left employment less than 5 years before) of SPDC, Royal Dutch SHELL Group of Companies or the College will not be eligible to apply for the Scholarships.
How to Apply for Niger Delta Application
- First of all Submit application for admission to any of the participating universities for any of the qualifying courses.
- Note that application forms for the scholarship will only be available through the websites of the Imperial College London, the University of Leeds and University of Aberdeen, following a formal offer of admission by the university.
- The universities will process applications and select candidates who will attend interviews with SPDC before being considered for final selection.
- Completed scholarship application forms must reach participating universities not later than the stipulated date.
- More information on specific course admission requirements can be obtained from the official websites of the three individual universities.
- Programme run by SPDC on behalf of the NNPC/Shell/Elf/Agip Joint Venture, makes a quiet but very profound commentary on the company’s interest in the promotion of capacity building in the country.
- Every year, more than 4,000 Nigerian undergraduates write aptitude tests to join the evergrowing list of students which Shell Nigeria supports in Nigerian Universities.
- The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of the national SSCE and JAMB examination results. This is followed by an aptitude test at the PortHarcourt, Warri, Enugu, Lagos and Abuja centres.
Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Deadline and Closing Date
The Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship usually have its own application portal always do well to stay in the application portal to get the latest gist
Do well to make good use to make good use of the comments box for more questions that has the rights answers.