Federal competition and consumer protection commission FCCPC Recruitment Portal Job…
This is to bring to the eligible Applicant that you can apply for Ambrose Alli University AAU Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies Application for Academic Staff. The requirements and qualifications to apply for the positions for all are listed in this update. Follow the steps to apply below.
The official website at Ambrose Alli University AAU Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies got the requirement and qualifications to apply. We have got the procedure to apply for the application. The application deadline and Positions are all listed below. Stay in touch with us.
How to Apply for Ambrose Alli University AAU Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies
AAU Recruitment Job Vacancies for Academic Staff Positions (Internal and External Advertisement)
1. FACULTY OF ARTS
Department of English
Department of Modern Languages
Department of Philosophy
Department of Religious Management and Cultural Studies
Department of Theatre and Media Arts
Department of History and International Studies
Department of Mass Communication
2. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Department of Agric. Economics and Extension
Department of Animal Science
Department of Soil Science
Department of Crop Science
Trending UN Women Recruitment for Operations Interns
3. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education
Department of Guidance and Counselling
Department of Educational Foundations and Management
Department of Vocational and Technical Education
Department of Business Education
Department of Library and Information Science
4. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
5. INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION
6. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Department of Physics
Department of Chemistry
Department of Mathematics
Department of Computer Science
7. FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES
Department of Biochemistry
Department of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Department of Microbiology
Department of Zoology
8. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Department of Banking and Finance
9. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Department of Sociology
Department of Psychology
Department of Political Science
Department of Economics
10. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
Department of Anatomy
Department of Human Physiology
Department of Nursing
Department of Medical Biochemistry
Department of Medical Laboratory Science
11. FACULTY OF LAW
12. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
a. Department of Architecture
Positions of Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I, Lecturer II and Assistant Lecturer.
b. Department of Geography and Environmental Management
Positions of Lecturer II and Assistant Lecturer with specialization in any of the following areas: Geoinformatics, Biogeography, Urban and Environmental Planning, Urban and Environmental Planning Geomorphology and Hydrology.
c. Department of Building
Positions of Lecturer II and Assistant Lecturer with specialization in any of the following areas: Building Maintenance, Building services, Building Structure, Construction Management and Construction Technology.
d. Department of Visual Arts and Creative Design
Positions of Lecturer II and Assistant Lecturer with specialization in any of the following areas: Painting, Graphics, Textiles, Metal Design and Ceramics.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least, three years as an Associate Professor or its equivalent posts in case of promotion; but by direct appointment as Senior Lecturer to Professor, at least 6 years as Senior Lecturer or equivalent post.
- In addition to the above, the following criteria must be satisfied:
Qualifications as for Associate Professor;
- Evidence of scholarly publications, for which the candidate must have, at least, 40 points, in reputable journals;
- The publications must have been read and assessed by relevant Head of Department or an appropriate competent person in the discipline, where the publications are outside the field of a competent person within the Department.
- The assessment must be made available to the Review and Appraisal Panel and Appointments and Promotions Committee;
- Evidence of maturity, awards, scholarly and leadership roles at National and International levels;
Favourable reports on publications and research papers from, at least, two out of three distinguished External Assessors;
- Evidence of administrative experience.
At least, three years as a Senior Lecturer in addition to the following:
- Candidate must possess Ph.D degree or a Fellowship for Clinical Lecturers;
- Evidence of Scholarly publications for which the candidate must have a minimum of 28 points;
- The publications must have been read and assessed by relevant Head of Department or an appropriate competent person in the discipline where the publications are outside the field of a competent person within the Department.
- This assessment must have been made available to the Review and Appraisal Panel and Appointments and Promotions Committee.
- Evidence of maturity, scholarly and professional leadership roles in the University and/or at National and International levels.
- Evidence of continued efficiency as a Teacher and Researcher; favourable reports on his publications/research papers from at least, two out of three distinguished External Assessors.
At least, three years as Lecturer I in addition to the following:
- Candidate must possess Ph.D degree.
In professional disciplines, Master’s degree plus registration with relevant recognized professional bodies is adequate. However, the candidate must endeavour to obtain a Ph.D. if he wishes to aspire to the position of Reader and/or Professor.
- In the College of Medicine, Clinical Lecturers with Fellowship qualifications will suffice; evidence of research through recognized publications for which the candidate must have at least 18 points in reputable journals or 28 points for those in professional areas without Ph.D.
- The publications must have been read and assessed by the relevant Head of Department or an appropriate competent person in the discipline, where the publications are outside the field of a competent person within the Department.
- This assessment must be made available to the Review and Appraisal Panel and the Appointments and Promotions Committee.
- Evidence of maturity, good academic leadership and integrity.
At least three years of teaching experience as a Lecturer II in addition to the following:
- Evidence of research through recognized publications, for which the candidate must possess at least 8 points; or a Ph.D degree with one publication in a learned journal.
- In professional disciplines, Ph.D holders duly registered with recognized bodies may be considered for appointment to the post of Lecturer I.
- For Clinical Lecturers, candidate must have Postgraduate Fellowship to qualify for Lecturer I.
- Candidate must possess a Ph.D degree; or at least, 3 years of teaching experience as Assistant Lecturer in addition to at least 4 points from recognized publications.
- In professional disciplines such as Law, Engineering, Architecture and Nursing, Master’s degree plus registration with relevant recognized professional bodies is adequate. For the College of Medicine, the candidate must possess M.B.B.S.
A Master’s degree; except in the Faculty of Law where a good honours degree and Call to the Bar are acceptable, in the Faculty of Engineering and Technology and Department of Nursing where a good honours degree and registration with relevant professional bodies are acceptable. Similarly, in the Department of Architecture, a good honours degree plus Master’s degree is acceptable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates for any of the above positions are requested to upload the soft copies of the following documents:
- Application Letter stating the position and the Department
Curriculum Vitae containing Full Name, Date of Birth (Indicating day, month, year and birth certificate supported with sworn affidavit), Sex, Marital Status, Local Government of Origin, State of Origin, Nationality, Work
- Experience, Contact address, Phone Number, E-mail address, Permanent Home Address, Present Position & salary if applicable
- Copies of all relevant Educational & Professional Qualifications (including Institutions attended/awarding bodies and dates obtained including list of relevant academic publications as well as names and contact details of three (3) referees who must send reports on the candidates under confidential cover to the Registrar,
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.
Copies of practicing licenses and registration with professional bodies, where necessary.
How to Apply for Ambrose Alli University AAU Recruitment Portal 2022
- Interested and qualified applicants should visit Official Website at aau.edu.ng
- Submit all necessary documents and fill all details
All these documents MUST be sent as one PDF file to the e-mail below:
- The e-mail subject should be the same as the subject of the application letter. For example: “Application for the position of Lecturer 1 in the Department of English.”
- Eligible candidates can also forward 3 (three) copies of their applications in properly sealed envelopes with position applied for indicated on top left corner and addressed to:
Ambrose Alli University,
P. M. B. 14, Ekpoma, Edo State.
SALARY AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
The salary and conditions of services are as applicable to the posts advertised above in Nigeria Universities and as may be determined from time to time.
Ambrose Alli University Recruitment Closing Date/Application Deadline
All applications are to be submitted on, or before one (1) week from the date of this Publication.
Ambrose Alli University Interview Process
The interview process will be Competency-Based, to this extent, the interview will hold in three (3) stages which includes;
Stage 1: – Computer Based Test
Stage 2: – Written Test
Stage 3: – Oral Interaction
Ambrose Alli University Shortlisted Candidate
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Stage 1and thereafter, only successful candidates will be invited for subsequent stages.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on AAU Recruitment Portal