Arthur Jarvis University AJU Post UTME Form Screening Admission has slated the sales of it’s 2022/2023 Screening Admission form which is said to commence in ernest. It therefore important that all Applicant should do well to note the basic requirements and qualifications to apply for Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Form Screening Admission. We have got you covered on all that is needed to note.
Do well to follow the instructions and guildelines below to apply for the Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Form Screening Admission. It’s important to note the application deadline and screening date all we have got in this update.
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Form Screening Admission
Arthur Jarvis University Admission Form Requirements
- All applicants are required to have the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result and scored the minimum cut-off mark prescribed by JAMB.
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects as may be specified by each programme.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidates must apply in person at the University
Interested candidates who wish to change their Jamb first choice to Arthur Jarvis University are required to:
- Apply for a change of institution through JAMB.
- Print out new admission letter from JAMB and present same to the Admissions Unit of the University.
Direct Entry Candidates:
Candidates seeking admission through direct entry into any level should possess any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department/programme.
List of Approved Arthur Jarvis University Available Degree Programmes
Faculty of Natural And Applied Sciences
Department of Biological Sciences
* B.Sc. Biology
* B.Sc. Microbiology
* B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
Department of Chemical Sciences
* B.Sc. Chemistry
* B.Sc. Biochemistry
Department of Earth Sciences
* B.Sc. Geology
* B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
* B.Sc. Computer Science
* B.Sc. Mathematics
Department of Physics
* B.Sc. Physics
Faculty of Humanities Management and Social Sciences
Department of Accounting and Banking & Finance
* B.Sc. Accounting
* B.Sc. Banking & Finance
Department of Business Administration
* B.Sc. Business Administration
* B.Sc. Entrepreneurial Studies
Department of Criminology & Security Studies
* B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
Department of Marketing
* B.Sc. Marketing
Department of Management
* B.Sc. Management Science
Department of Economics
* B.Sc. Economics
Department of Mass Communication and Digital Media
* B.Sc. Mass Communication
Department of Political Science
* B.Sc. Public Administration
* B.Sc. Political Science
Department of Hospitality Management and Tourism
* B.Sc. Hospitality Management and Tourism
Department of Sociology/Social Works
* B.Sc. Sociology
* B.Sc. Peace & Conflict Resolution
* B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
Department of Languages & Linguistics
* B.A. English
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Department of Human Anatomy
* B.Sc. Anatomy
Department of Human Physiology
* B.Sc. Physiology
Department of Public Health
* B.Sc. Public Health
Department of Nursing Science
* B.Nsc Nursing Science
Department of Medical Laboratory Science
* B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
Department of Optometry
* D.O. Doctor of Optometry
Faculty of Law
Department of Law
* LL.B Law
Faculty of Education
Department of Arts and Social Science Education
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Economics
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Political Science
Department of Educational Foundations
* B.Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
* B.Ed. Educational Management
* B.Ed. Educational Technology
* B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
* B.Ed. Primary Education
Department of Science Education
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
Department of Vocational and Technical Education
* B.Ed. Business Education
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Form screening
- Enter your JAMB Registration number and click on “Apply ” to access the application form or the slip if you have already applied
- Fill in correctly the required fields.
Select the number of sitting for the O’level result. Select two if you are combining results.
- Accept the declaration statement
Click on “Submit” to submit your application
- Print your Application slip
Benefits of Studying at Arthur Jarvis University
- Affordable tuition, including accommodation fee per annum. (Installment semester payment applicable).
- The environment is serene and most conducive for learning.
World-class educational facilities including ICT/Library/Study skills centre/Entrepreneurship centre/Career Counseling.
- Word hostels and housing facilities.
- World-class sports/ recreational facilities/Food courts/entertainment centre.
- World Class University Hospital & Wellness Centre.
- World-class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Globalised knowledge-based curriculum and globally recognised degree.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike. The peaceful environment of CALABAR.
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Arthur Jarvis University.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening Admission