Enugu State Scholarship Requirement Portal has the procedure for application as listed for our costumers…
Borno State Scholarship Board Portal has the procedure for application as listed for our costumers consumption. All Applicant should follow the guidelines below. We have got you covered on how to apply for online application form.
Therefore, it is important that to apply for Borno State Scholarship Board Portal one have to be conversant with the duties and responsibilities attached to the Borno State Scholarship Board Portal.
How to Apply for Borno State Scholarship Board Portal
Borno State Undergraduate Scholarship Requirement and Qualification
- Must be a Borno State Indigene
You must be an undergraduate in any recognised public institution in
- Nigeria, be it College of Education, Polytechnic, or University.
- You must be a Borno State resident who is currently admitted to any recognized tertiary institution abroad.
- Interested and qualified? Go to Borno State Scholarship Board on bssb.scholarship.bo.gov.ng to apply
- Login here to Create an account using a valid email address.
A confirmation link will be sent to your email.
- Click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- Log in again with your email address and password. After login, you will be granted access to the application form.
- The application is in stages. Complete every stage by providing the information required. Click save and next to complete the preceding stage.
- In the first stage, you will be required to upload a passport photograph and save it, ensure to fill all the required fields, save and click on next you will also be required to provide your academic details.
- Second, you will be required to provide details of academic institutions attended and qualifications got, save and click Next.
- Third, provide your SSCE result details, save and click Next.
Next, you will be redirected to the document upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate and SSCE results.
- Review your application and click submit when completed. You can then download a copy of your application for record-keeping purposes.
- Please ensure to provide accurate information as your application will undergo a review process.
- You are required to submit a copy of your application form alongside photocopies of each of the following (SSCE Results, Admission Letter and Indigene Certificate) at the
- Scholarship board in your school.
Thanks for staying in touch with us.