This is to inform the general public that the Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship Portal is currently ongoing for various interested candidates who which to apply for the on going programme. Meanwhile, there are some requirements that one have to put in place to be eligible for the Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship programme. Do well to note the basic requirements that one have to have before applying for the programme. Don’t loose this great opportunity coming your way.
Meanwhile, we will also be drawing your attention to all basic benefit one can derive from the Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship Scholarship to go about the programme. Keep on reading for more information and update for registration. If you have being able to go through the online update ensure you fill in the correct details and information. Keep reading for means for Indigenes to Study at Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship Portal Programme.
How to apply for Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship Portal
General Eligibility for Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship Portal
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country
- Show evidence that you are a permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- You must have lived in an eligible Commonwealth country for a period of 5 years for a continuous period within the last 10 years.
- If the CSC is unable to interpret this from your application, you will be contacted to provide further evidence.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK between January to March 2021 (to be agreed by the CSC)
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree) by the time of submitting your scholarship application
- Not be registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., at a UK university before January 2021
- Not have commenced and been currently registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., in your home country or elsewhere
- Hold an unconditional offer from your chosen university/universities listed on your CSC online application, at the point of being notified that you have been provisionally selected for an award by the CSC*
- References from at least two individuals
- A supporting statement from a proposed supervisor at one or more of the UK universities
Benefit of Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship Portal
- Travel expenses will be covered from your home country and return at the end of your award
- Fully Tuition fee waiver will be provided to Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship Portal
- Monthly expenses will also be provided to the Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship stipend at the rate of £1,110 per month or £1,362 per month for those at universities in the LMA (London Metropolitan Area)
- Warm clothing allowance will be provided to the Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship portal, where applicable source-mummylizzysblog.com.ng
- Study Travel expenses will be covered
- Mid-term visit airfare to your home country will be covered to the Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship during your scholarship
Other Requirement for Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship