This is to inform the applicant that wrote the previous JAMB examination and DSPG Post…
This is to inform the applicant that wrote the KWASU Post UTME that you can now Check KWASU Admission List with ease and as fast as possible. Note that all these can be done in the Kwara State University notice board and also online.
We have got the procedure you could take to go ahead to check if your name is included among those that will go through the Undergraduate school Programmme. Proceed to Check KWASU Admission List and Status below.
How to Check KWASU Admission List
- Go to KWASU admission portal at https://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/login.
Supply your USERNAME and
- PASSWORD in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on LOGIN to access your KWASU admission status.
- Admitted candidates are to proceed with payment of Thirty-Five Thousand Naira (N35,000) as admission acceptance fee.
How to Check KWASU Admission List Status
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kwara State University (KWASU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Thanks for staying in touch. Join our Facebook page and WhatsApp group.