If you have gained Admission and want to know how to pay EBSU Registration Process and Payment Procedure and note the Payment Procedure the procedure are as listed below. Do follow the steps and guildelines we have laid down for your as listed below. Strickly adherence is very much important.
After payment of EBSU Registration Process Payment Procedure what is next is Clearance and registration.
EBSU Registration Process/Guidelines For Newly Admitted Students Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
1. Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
2. Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal
3. Click on Create Portal Account. If you have already created a portal account Enter your login details and click on Login.
4. Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
5. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
6. Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
7. Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
8. Return to the Portal and login.
9. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
10. Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
11. Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
12. Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.
Thanks for staying in touch with us