If you have gained Admission and want to know how to pay Polytechnic Ibadan Acceptance Fee and note the Payment Procedure the procedure are as listed below. Do follow the steps and guildelines we have laid down for your as listed below. Strickly adherence is very much important.
After payment of Polytechnic Ibadan Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure what is next is Clearance and registration.
How to Pay Polytechnic Ibadan Acceptance Fee
Polytechnic Ibadan Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure Clearance/Guildelines
All successfully admitted candidates are to proceed with the payment of the Acceptance fee of Thirty Two thousand Five hundred Naira (N32,500) with a bank charge of N300 (three hundred naira).
- Login into http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/Access and click on ‘Pay Acceptance Fee’.
- Candidate are required to scan and upload their documents at eclearance.polyibadan.edu.ng.
Poly Ibadan Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure Clearance/Guildelines
The following documents will be required for registration at your Faculty:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
O’ level Results.
- Results search card (NECO : WAEC: NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter (ND ONLY).
- National Diploma Certificate (HND ONLY).
- I.T Letter (HND Only).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
N.B. Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000)
Thanks for staying in touch with us