This is to inform the general public and eligible Applicant that the Federal College of Agriculture Akure FECA Part-Time ND/HND Admission Form is currently ongoing and on sale. Application Deadline is also fixed. It’s important to follow the guidelines and Instructions we have listed in this update.
The screening date and process for FECA Part-Time ND/HND Admission Form application is also updated for all Applicant. Follow the steps listed in this update and you will be guilded on what to do.
How to Apply for FECA Part-Time ND/HND Admission Form
List of Approved FECA Part-Time Courses
Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
Animal Health and Production Technology
Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (Farm Power Option)
Agricultural Extension and management
Animal production technology
Crop Production Technology
Horticulture and Landscape Design
Pasture and Range Management
ECA Part-Time Admission Form Requirements
WASC or GCE O’Level or SSCE/NECO/NABTEB with a minimum of five (5) credit passes obtained at not more than two sittings. The five subjects must include Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science plus three other subjects from Economics, English Language, Geography, Mathematics, Physics or Statistics. Candidates must, in addition, obtain credit passes in English Language and Mathematics or Statistics.
Five credit passes in NBTE recognized Preliminary National Diploma (Pre-ND) course offered in a Polytechnic or similar Post-Secondary Institution.
Candidates must have a minimum of lower credit in cognate National Diploma (ND) plus five O’level credits in relevant subjects obtained at WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Candidates must also have one year Post ND industrial experience.
NCE holders (Agric Double major) are also eligible for HND Programmes
DURATION: The aforementioned Part-time ND and HND courses will run for 6 semesters (3 years).
FECA Part-Time ND/HND Admission Form 2022/2023 Application Portal
- ND part-time candidates are required to visit the nearest JAMB office and apply for a part-time program. After successful application, they are to proceed to APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS below.
- Prospective candidates will visit applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/register and enter their valid email and phone number in the spaces provided.
- A verification link will then be sent to the email entered. Go to your email and look for an email verification link from FECA Akure.
- Click the link to make a payment of N533.00 for a confirmation code which will be sent to the email after successful payment.
The email and confirmation code will be used to login into the application portal.
- Form Fee: N12,000
- Charge N500
- Total: N12,500
ONLINE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM:
To make the application payment and complete your application, login again with your email and confirmation code and read the FECA Application Process on the Dashboard.
FECA Application Process
- Select Program of Study
Kindly select a program of your choice and proceed to make your application fee payment.
Application Fee Payment
- After selecting the program of your choice, click on the proceed to payment button. A payment summary page will display and a little form beside it.
- Kindly enter your Surname, First Name, and Other Name as they appear on your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate or as they appear on your JAMB slip.
- Confirm that your personal details and program information are correct. Then click Generate RRR to obtain 12-digit RRR and take to any bank to pay or click Pay with REMITA to pay online using any online payment methods.
- After successful payment, you can simply go back to your application portal and click on “application form” on your menu to complete your application.
Application Form Hints…
- Fill in all the required fields.
Carefully enter your personal information as required.
Make sure the personal and educational information provided is accurate.
- Please ensure that the scratch card details supplied have not been exhausted. You will be required to provide another card if usage has been exhausted.
- Upload all the required documents.
Make sure all uploaded documents and your passport (maximum of 50kb on white background) are well arranged.
- Crosscheck the entire form before clicking on the“Submit Form” button.
- Once your application is submitted, you can always check your login to check on your admission status.
- If you are going to write a test or attend an admission interview, you will be notified.
Thanks for staying in touch with us