This is to inform the general public that the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure FECA Post UTME Form Admission Screening online application is currently ongoing for all interested Applicant. The requirements for application are listed below.
Therefore, all eligible Applicant should do well to follow the instructions and guildelines below for [ez-toc] online registration process. Also, candidates should endeavor to Pay application fees to the right platform.
How to Apply for FECA Post UTME Form Admission Screening
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure FECA Post UTME ND/HND Admission Form Screening Eligibility
- To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) as their first choice and scored 100 and above in the 2022 UTME. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Candidates who made FECA their second, third or fourth choice. Such candidates are required to ensure that they do a change of institution to Federal College of Agriculture Akure as the first choice.
Candidates who did not choose FECA at all but are willing to change to FECA
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB are acceptable.
List of Approved FECA Courses
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
Animal Health and Production Technology
FECA Admission Requirements (PDF 44KB)
How to Apply for FECA Post UTME Screening Form
- Prospective candidates will visit applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/register and enter their valid email and phone number in the spaces provided.
- A verification link will then be sent to the email entered. Go to your email and look for an email verification link from FECA Akure.
- Click the link to make a payment of N533.00 for a confirmation code which will be sent to the email after successful payment.
- The email and confirmation code will be used to login into the application portal.
Form Fee: N2,000
ONLINE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM
- To make the application payment and complete your application, login again with your email and confirmation code and read the FECA Application Process on the Dashboard.
FECA Application Process
- Select Program of Study
Kindly select a program of your choice and proceed to make your application fee payment.
Application Fee Payment
- After selecting the program of your choice, click on the proceed to payment button.
- A payment summary page will display and a little form beside it. Kindly enter your Surname, First Name, and Other Name as they appear on your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate or as they appear on your JAMB slip.
- Confirm that your personal details and program information are correct. Then click Generate RRR to obtain 12-digit RRR and take to any bank to pay or click Pay with REMITA to pay online using any online payment methods.
- After successful payment, you can simply go back to your application portal and click on “application form” on your menu to complete your application.
Application Form Hints…
- Fill in all the required fields.
Carefully enter your personal information as required.
- Make sure the personal and educational information provided is accurate.
- Please ensure that the scratch card details supplied have not been exhausted.
- You will be required to provide another card if usage has been exhausted.
Upload all the required documents.
- Make sure all uploaded documents and your passport (maximum of 50kb on white background) are well arranged.
- Crosscheck the entire form before clicking on the“Submit Form” button.
- Once your application is submitted, you can always check your login to check on your admission status.
- If you are going to write a test or attend an admission interview, you will be notified.
NOTE: Applicants should also ensure that they upload their O’Level result on JAMB CAPS at JAMB office or any JAMB accredited CBT centre. Candidates awaiting results are also eligible to apply. They are to ensure that they upload their O’Level results as soon as their results are released.
For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng
Deadline: Not Specified.
Thanks for staying in touch with us