This is to bring to our notice that the UNICAL Post UTME Form is made available to interested applicant who chose the University of Calabar as the first choice that the institution is currently recruiting undergraduate to seek admission into the University. The requirements and qualifications for the programme are all listed in this update, do well to stay in touch in order to know the right procedures to apply for the ongoing programme. The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, October 24th to Saturday October 29th, 2022.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form for Admission is enabled to give all every persons the guidelines to for the ongoing application. Keep reading this article for the right procedures of the ongoing application.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Application Form
UNICAL Post UTME General Eligibility
- All Candidate and Applicant must score 140 in JAMB
- Candidate must have chosen University of Calabar as the first choice.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Requirements for Fresher and Direct Entry
- As a prospective candidate, you must have credit passes in at least five (5) SSCE/NECO/ O’level subjects including English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects at no more than two sittings.
- You are also required to register, sit for and attain the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark for your preferred course. Then you can be eligible to write the entrance examination (Post-UTME).
- Applicants may also be required to have a Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE) in a subject(s) related to the proposed field of study with a minimum of one unit and two (2) passes
UNICAL Post UTME Application Fee
According to the information reaching me, candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Faculties / Colleges Present In UNICAL
Faculty Of Management Science
Faculty Of Education
Faculty Of Agriculture
Faculty Of Arts
Faculty Of Basic Medical Science
Faculty Of Applied Science
Faculty Of Science
Faculty Of Social Science
Faculty Of Engineering
Faculty Of Law
Faculty Of Medicine
Faculty Of Dentistry
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Timetable
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, 24th October to Thursday, 27th October 2022.
Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Form
Federal University of Technology (FUTO) Post UTME Form Registration
Thanks for staying in touch with us