Federal College of Education FCET Umunze Sandwich Admission Form Screening is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the Federal College of Education FCET Umunze Sandwich Degree Admission Form screening do well to note how to apply below. This is a guideline for all Sandwich Admission.
In the same vein, the management of Federal College of Education FCET Umunze Sandwich Admission Form has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into Federal College of Education FCET Umunze. Check it out below.
How to Apply for Federal College of Education (Technical) FCET Umunze Admission Form
List of Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze Sandwich Courses
- Agricultural Education,
- Primary Education Studies,
- Computer/Chemistry Education,
- Computer/Mathematics Education,
- Home Economics Education,
- English Language Education,
- Integrated Science Education,
- Early Childhood Education,/
- Igbo English,
- Adult & Non Formal Education,
- Business Education (Accounting and Secretarial Education),
- Industrial Technical Education (Building, Automobile, Metal,
- Woodwork, Electrical),
Pre-NCE (in Agric. Business, and Primary Education Studies),
- Computer/Biology Education,
- Igbo Computer,
- Integrated Science/Maths,
- English/Social Studies,
- Physical and Health Education,
- English/Political Science,
FCE (T) Umunze Sandwich Admission Requirements & Duration
Requirement is the same as in regular programme.
- For NCE must possess the SSCE/WASC/GCE/O’Level passes in 5 subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Three (3) of which must be at credit level at the same sitting or 4 credits at two sittings.
- At least, two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
- Candidates with Grade II Teachers Certificate (TCII) with credit or merits in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer, may also apply.
The PDE is designed especially for Teachers and candidates without teaching qualifications, ranging from holders of National Diploma to Ph.D or their equivalents.
The PDE embodies the flexibility, richness in pedagogical content, provision for specialization etc. which have current national and international concerns.
A candidate who has successfully undergone the Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) is qualified to pursue Masters degree in Education. (Source: TRCN National Benchmark for Post-Graduate Diploma in Education 2010 pg8)
Duration of the Programme
- Sandwich Programme runs for four (4) years for NCE Programme, while the PDE and Pre-NCE runs for 2 years and 1 year respectively.
- For more information, visit the Sandwich Unit F.C.E (T), Umunze. You will be proud to have enrolled in the Sandwich Programme.
How to Apply for Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze Admission Form
- The forms are available at the Sandwich Unit, F.C.E.(T) Umunze on the payment of N5000.00 only through Remita Online Platform.
For more information, visit the sandwich Unit F.C.E(T), Umunze.
- You will be proud to have enrolled in the Sandwich Programme.
Finally, hostel accommodation is provided for Sandwich Students
Thanks for staying in touch with us